Marketing Principles and Research
The process we apply in formulating our marketing plans and strategies for individual properties are proven, tried and true principles employed by successful commercial brokerage companies, both large and small. While the internet age has provided us with new tools to use in our marketing, our overall approach remains the same.
- Analyze the subject property
- Interview the property owner to determine motivation, objectives and terms, to include ownership and debt structure
- Conduct a market analysis/competitive market study
- Estimate market value and establish a listing price
- Develop strategies to achieve the owner's objectives
- Execute the marketing plan
- Provide periodic reports to the owners and update and adjust marketing plans
- Negotiate the sale or lease to a close
- Post closing follow-up to help insure that any unresolved issues are brought to a satisfactory resolution for all parties
Integrity of principle in both the development of our marketing plans and their execution is the hallmark of our success. While we have been blessed with our share of good luck, we believe that the best way to market a property is through the application of our proven systems approach. Throughout the marketing process, we will provide you with periodic reports and updates to keep you abreast of our progress.
The real estate market is random and dynamic. Promptly responding to new information about the market may often mean the difference between an increased profit or a loss. We do our best to analyze the most recent market information available to provide you with up-to-date estimates of current market value and trends in the marketplace.
As we approach the end of 2010. Market values as reflected in prices for all types of property throughout Florida are in decline. We predict declining lease rates with increasing inducements offered to back-fll vacated space, and in some cases, newly constructed space coming on line.