- Rental collections and separate trust account banking (professionally trained collection department)
- Payment of all bills incurred on behalf of the property; including taxes, loan payment, insurance and repairs
- Prepare necessary forms at no additional cost; notice to quit, change of terms, 3-day pay or quit
- Complete eviction service (legal staff available from start to finish)
- Comprehensive, computerized monthly statements, including a complete record of all collections and disbursements
- Provide year-end statements of all income and expense for your tax record
- Conduct on-site exterior or interior inspections
- Information is forwarded to owner if there are changes in the law which will affect an investment property owner
- Semi-annual rental survey, maximization of rental income
- Marketing - design/place ad in local newspaper, distribute flyers, and contact government agencies (HUD) / or large local companies referral department. We will place a professional looking "For Rent" sign and if necessary, banners and flags.
- Web site - expose your property thorough the world wide web
- Answer calls - (24 hour exposure) by giving out details such as amount of rent, security deposit, terms, and directions.
- Show units - (any time) evenings/weekends/holidays. We personally meet prospective tenants and walk them throughout the property. By keeping track of comments and showings, we are able to keep the owner up dated with his particular property.
- Tenant Selection - Prospective tenants submit a detailed application. From the information provided on the application, we are able to perform a thorough credit history check, verification of employment, banking, and residential history.
- Move-in - Once we have a prospective tenant, we prepare the rental agreement for signing, provide the tenant with copies of house rules, CC&R's, and a inspection form to make an inventory list of fixtures and condition of the property for future reference.
- Provide 24-hour, 365 day-per-year emergency service
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant maintenance needs through qualified vendors that are licensed and bonded
- Conduct move-out inspection of vacated units to determine refurbishing requirement.
- Keep detailed records of all maintenance performed on property.
- Full supervision of property support service such as pool, landscaping, etc.
Jacob Real Estate Services, Inc.'s goal is simple and direct: to develop the highest possible net operating income while enhancing and protecting the property's value.